HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 WALLPAPER DOWNLOAD

Sunday 29 October 2017

Happy New Year 2018 Poems-Happy new year poems for facebook Whatsapp

 Happy New Year 2018 Poems For Facebook whatsapp in Hindi English:Do u know that famous new year poems are one of the most important poems that can be seen in every people where all the people love to celebrate the happy new year with poems do u know that happy new year poems will play major role where all the people contains some funny new year poems so that they can easily get some new year inspirational poem on the new year 2018.So before that lemme u happy new year poems one of the interesting that can help all the user to celebrate the new year with funny poems.Funny new year poems are the majorly seen in children and kids where the people love to share the poems to their friend and family.As i seen in the previous year where all the people love to share some short new year poems for family and friends so that they can easily spread the new year wishes by our poems.
Happy New Year 2018 Poems
Happy New Year 2018 Poems

Happy New Year 2018 Poems-Happy New year Poems in Hindi English:

Do u know that many people in the world love to share awesome new year poems focebook whatsapp so that they can easily spread the truth with cute happy new year poems.So in this case what u have seen so many people are love to perform the different taks on new year and they have a different schedule before that u can send the best happy ne w year 2018 with you beloved people.
Happy New Year Poems for whatsapp
Happy New Year Poems for whatsapp


Here comes the New YearAnd it's time to make resolutionsFor I promise to be sincereAnd bring in me a revolution.



In class I'll talk lessIn studies I'll surely progressAll my lies I'll confessI'll go to play with egress

To my friends I'll be kindHave my character refinedTo a helper of mankindWith a sound mind

I'll follow my teacher's adviceRegularly I'll exerciseMy mother I'll idolizeBeyond doubt I'll civilize

These are my resolutionsTo bring in me an evolutionTo follow them I'll try my bestUntil then I'll not rest
This is the start of a new year.

We have the chance to change the life or keep the life, that we may have lived in 2011.

For the wrong doings that we may have done to others that we can't take back 

For the mistakes we've made that we can't fix or undoOur Father, Our Lord gives us a New Year every January 1. 

The chance to change the life or keep the life, that we may have lived before.
Happy New Year Poems for facebook
Happy New Year Poems for facebook


Daylight, my friend seldom seenYour absence tells which season's closeTime to reflect on months gone by, but not yetChristmas nears, no time to think. 

Passing smiles caught through busy streetsIndoors we flee in front of firesGlasses clink, we toast the year's endYou catch my eye, next year we'll meet. 

One last farewell, down family roads we head It's late now, a window candle is litOne more drink poured, the last stories shared

So here u can download happy new year 2018 poems so that every one can easily share with the family and friends.so we know that new year poems are really help the people to give reponse to the people.so when we want to create new wishes then we can share the new year quotes and new year wishes and mcuh more.

Related Searches :

No comments:

Post a Comment